Monday, October 13, 2008

COOKIE FUN!

Taylor and I made cookies the other day. It was so much fun! She loves helping me cook. I let her pour in all the dry ingredients, and most of the stirring. If I even tried to do anything she would get all upset and so it was a very slow cookie making process but she had a blast got really dirty and we ate a lot of cookie dough which is the best of any cookie making process.



Eating Cookie dough
Me being patient while she stirs.

Emma got in on the action too!
stir, stir, stir
on the trays and ready to cook..

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Mmmmm! They look good! You look a lot more patient than I do when my kids help me bake!

ashley|josh said...

haha how cute.

The Sorensen Family said...

Your girls are so cute!! Those looked so good!! can't wait to do that with my girl!

Mike and Nicole said...

The cookies look yummy! It looks like it was a lot of fun. I love the picture of Emma, her smile is so cute. Nov. 1st sounds like a great time to do the shower, let me know if you need any other kind of help.

Jessica Speed said...

I just love cookies, they always taste so yummy!

Audrey said...

Brings back some great memories. Love you guys!