
Okay ... So I defiantly have been slacking on posts so I apologize! Thanks to Nate you at least got to see some pictures of the blessing. A lot has happened since sweet Emma came into the family. My sister and her family got here a few days after she was born. My mom made us get family pictures a few days after that!! yeah lets just say I was a little displeased. Oh well! While they were here we had a swim party at my house. The kids had a lot of fun. We also went swimming at my Step brother Jose jrs pool where they live. It is so fun to be together with all the family. One night Nate's work had a party and we all went and took the kids. It was so much fun we played ping pong, Buck Hunter, Basketball, Rock Band and ate delicious Brawts and Hamburgers! We had the kids out until 1 AM I was surprised they all lasted that long!





Karaoke night is a regular event that happens when the family gets together. It is always a BLAST and EVERYONE has to participate.
You have already heard of Emma's Blessing but it was a great day I am so glad that ALL of our family was able to make it. Nate did an amazing job on the blessing. I am so grateful that he holds the priesthood and is able to perform something so amazing. It truly is a blessing.
So once all the family gatherings slowed down a little bit. Just the 4 of us went to Thanksgiving point to see the animals at the barn! so much fun. Taylor was so excited to see all the animals. she was able to feed a cow and some goats. She got freaked out feeding the cow because it would pretty much put her whole hand in it's mouth. It was really cute she would go up with food and then when the cow would come over she would drop the food, giggle and back up. SO funny! She also got to ride a horse while dad walked beside her, she really liked that. It was really nice to go out with just our family.



Taylor really loves Emma. It is so stinkin cute! So I was trying to get dinner done Emma was screaming on the love sack, and Taylor is crying at my feet.... AHHHH anyway Taylor walks in the other room and it slowly becomes quiet my first thought as I run out of the kitchen is that Taylor was laying on her or something. I turn the corner and she had climbed up and was laying right next to her. Emma was calm they were just hanging out. So I had to get a picture. So cute.
So we bought Taylor a little couch because she kept sitting in the baby swing. She was sitting in it one day watching Cars so I put Emma next to her. Taylor thought it was SO cool. She loves being close to Emma. It will be fun when they can play together!
6 years ago

6 comments:
looks like you are having a good time!! :)
those are the sweetest and cutest pictures of taylor and emma! they are so stinkin' cute! :)
love that last picture, so cute!
What cute girls! That is so sweet how Taylor is so good with her!
Those ares some cute pictures of the girls! They'll be such good playmates!
thats too adorable you have such gorgeous girls
Post a Comment